China

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chinese New Year Party!

On the 29th we had a party with the company to celebrate the Chinese New Year! It was a lot of fun! They asked me to perform a solo plus I danced with two other girls. There was a lot of kareoke singing and silly games. It was funny to see adults play musical chairs!

This is me with Ann, Alice and Coco. Ann and Alice were the two other girls that I danced with. Coco and Alice were the hosts of the night! I have become really close with these girls.

Matt had to give a speech, but James had to translate for him.

This was our dinner! As you can see... I didn't eat very much! I got a little freaked out when the crab and fish seemed to be staring at me. All the chinese people at our table were laughing at me cause I was extremely freaked out by the food. After I took this picture they brought out duck soup... with the duck head in the soup.. that was the worst!

1 Comments:

Blogger BensWeinberger said...

Duck head??? That beats my fish head in Mexico. It looks like the party was relly fun. I wish I could come out there and visit you guys. I have really enjoyed looking at the posts. Have a fun one!

January 31, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home