China

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Six Harmonies!

Last weekend we went to a place called Six Harmonies Pagoda. It was built in 970 (unbelievable huh). Around the pagoda they have a garden that has around 75 mini versions of pagodas that are all around China. It was an awesome place.

This is the view from the top floor, it made me nervous to be up that high in such an old building, but it was still cool!

They had a gong that you could hit for each of the zodiacs, so of course I had to get a picture by my gong.

There were lots and lots of very steep stairs, haha! We were very sore the next day!


I thought I would try and be cool and pose like this statue. There were lots of people looking at me funny, I think trying to figure out what the heck I was doing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home